The Clock app’s timer
Ever try to set the alarm in a very edifice room? It’s outstanding however difficult setting an alarm is, on even the foremost cheap receiving set. Like nearly everything else, the procedure is dirt-simple on the iPhone:
- Tap enter the house screen to show the Clock app.
- So tap the Alarm icon at very cheap on the screen.
- Tap the + button within the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose the time of the alarm by rotating the wheel within the bottom half the screen.
This step is analogous to the action needed to line the time that an occurrence starts or ends on your calendar.
If you wish the alarm to travel off on different days, faucet Repeat then tells the iPhone the time you wish the alarm to be continual, as in each weekday, Clock App’s Timer each Tuesday, each Wed, and so on.
- Tap Sound to decide on the ringtone to use to wake you up. You’ll be able to even use a custom ringtone you created or select a song from your Music library.
- Tap Snooze to show a map button alongside the alarm.
- Tap the Snooze button to close up the alarm for 9 minutes.
If you wish to decision Clock App’s Timer the alarm one thing apart from, um, Alarm, faucet the Label field and use the virtual keyboard to sort another descriptor.